Friday, January 8, 2010

5:36am 1/9/2010

well,let see....
tis will be my 1st post in english for my blog....
hehe....kinda worry bout my poor language....
so what?
just let myself try be express all my emo here....
tis is my blog!

hahaha.....honestly...
i do tis because wish someone will see how terrible my english is...
and den come and teach me...
good idea izit? XDXD

ok...back to ta topic...
still got 1 week something...
and i will be in the final semester of my course...
tat a good news for me....
ta bad news is.....
erm....
i haven't touch anything for my fyp...
nothing since ta last day before submit for 1st component....
haiz....well well well....
wat a lazy fellow i am....


what i had done in ta past 3 weeks?
let me think....
erm....working for 2 weeks?
while gaming every night?
plus movie every midnight?
tis was how i been?
hmm...
very relaxing life....
hahaha....
really....
just kinda sucks if life just keep going on in tis way....
well...
i remember i told myself to be start exercise everyday after i'm get home...
start to build up some muscle...
how come i ended up build alots of fats on my body?
hmm....blame myself to be so lazy....
haiz....

and my tablet and assignment all left on table never do anything bout tat...
is tis wat i wanted?
clearly...the answer is no....

tis is it....
2moro...
i must start with something new...
try to work on something....
not just fool around and play....
i got a job to do....
and i should be working on it now....

ok~
2moro....
after the morning call...
it will be a brand new start for me^.^


i'm ain't perfect....
but i always tried to be....
5:48am 1/9/2010



p/s: i dunno will got anybody read tis anot...
but...i'm sure....tis post contain many...
no no no....the whole post are full with grammar error....
language problem and many many problem...
try to teach me to improve my english will ya?
thx anyway^.^

1 comment:

  1. got la got la.. i read la.. don fool around n play too much ah. lazy man... my english more broken than u.. so i m not that one u looking for... wahahah...

    ReplyDelete